A unique country shop located on an 1840s farm, specializing in organic culinary and medicinal herbs.
Handmade soaps, balsam sachets, jams, books, ointments, teas and other fine herbal products are some of the treasures found.
Visit for a tour of the gardens and enjoy an organic lunch or tea prepared by owner Jacqueline Swift.
Classes and events seasonally.
Lectures & Workshops available include:
- Herbcrafting: The Herbal Harvest
- Herb Crafts
- Kitchen Cosmetics
- Gardening: Garlic-Growing and using the Stinking Rose
- Gardening in Unusual Places
- Herb Gardening with Children
- The Kitchen Garden Health: Animal Care with Herbs
- Field and Forest Medicine
- The Herbal Medicine Chest
- Herbal Medicine Today
Please call ahead: Open May 15th through October 31st by appointment.
10084 Hooker Hill road
Perrysburg, NY 14129